Monday, May 5, 2008

Caleb is 1 month old!











Most days it does not feel like a month has already passed! Caleb has grown so much. At 2 1/2 weeks he had gained 2 pounds and 2 inches from birth! So now at 1 month there's no telling how much he's gained. He's atleast 10 pounds. He loves bath time, mostly I think because it soothes his tummy. The pediatrician thinks he has acid reflux, and it's definitely obvious at times that his stomach is hurting. We hope he grows out of that one. He has also started smiling and loves to look at faces... and he still loves to sleep on mom more than anywhere else, especially at night! Oh, and he's now almost completely bald!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the picture of Caleb between marcs legs while he is on the phone!! Caleb looks so cute and relaxed, how funny! Im glad yall are doing well! Love you!

Ava and Lauren said...

Hey Laura! It's Lauren (Elwell) now Harris! How are you? I looked at your blog from Tanna's page. What a beautiful baby boy you have! I had lunch with Brittany the other day since she lives just pretty close to me, and she said she got to visit with you after he was born. I have a six and a half month old daughter, Ava, and she also has acid reflux. It started getting bad at about 3wks when she would just scream at night and nothing would calm her...and she started projectile vomiting and emptying her stomach. We started her on meds and within a couple of days she was a new baby. She still has it today, but we no longer need the meds. They say when they start sitting on their own and start solids it is supposed to get better...I am still waiting for that day. For now, I travel with no less than 4 burp cloths and 2 changes of clothes, and tons of bibs in her diaper bag at all times. If you have any questions about things that have helped me, I would be glad to talk to you. It is funny that you say he likes to sleep on you...that is the only way Ava would sleep in the beginning because of her acid reflux-me not so much. You look beautiful and happy, and I hope to keep in touch.

Unknown said...

He has grown so much! I can't wait to see him this weekend. I love you guys!
Grammy

Tara said...

L--Great pics of your cutie! He looks so "laid back"...and very comfy sleeping on mama! I so enjoyed talking with you the other day and hope we can catch up again very soon! Lots of love, T

Katie said...

thanks so much for letting us know where we can see pics of Caleb, he is gorgeous, and we hope that sleep is coming sometime in the near future for you both...Dave and Katie

Anonymous said...

Dropping by to say CONGRATULATIONS! Caleb is precious!!!!! I am SO happy for you both! I love that smile of his... *sighs*