So, I went to the doctor today for my four month check-up, and I've been doing some serious growing! I'm only 4 months old and I weigh 17lbs 5 oz and am almost 26 inches long! There's also lots of new things I can do!
I can roll over from my back to my tummy, and that makes me happy.

But then sometimes I can't get from my tummy onto my back again, and that makes me not so happy!

I started sleeping through the night a few weeks ago: 6 to 8 hour stretches at a time, several nights a week. That makes mom very happy.

I'm also reaching and grabbing for toys and anything else within my reach, especially mom's hair.

I really like my feet...

And I especially like to play with dad.

Mom really likes my sleep smiles...

...and my many expressions.

I have discovered I have a thumb....and I like to suck on it...

One of these days maybe I'll actually get to eat the blizzard rather than just play with the cup on a looong 6 hour drive to Amarillo!

4 comments:
You are getting SO big Mr. Caleb! I love reading about your new skills....rolling over is a big one, good job! You made Aunt Missy's day on Sunday, I've missed you so much, it was so good to hold you! See you this Sunday at the luau....there will be lots of "eye candy" just about your age ;)
Oh my goodness...how can he have grown so much since I saw him last month?!? Love all the new pics, and video too! Great to talk to you this morning, L!
Your little one is so cute!! I love when they start sleeping more!! And if they can find the thumb and use it. Let them. It helps them to sleep better too. They can't lose it like a pacifer. I saw your comment on the Larsen's blog. I wanted to come and say hi. I go to their church. I have never actually met them. But have been reading their blog for severel months now. I really feel like I know them.
Anyways, just wanted to stop by and say hi.
Mommy of 5
Oh my goodness- He looks just like you Laura in your baby pictures! Crazy! Especially with all those different faces- definately your child. :-):-)
Post a Comment