What a great weekend! Caleb got to see Aunt Tanna, and she bought him this adorable monkey hat I've had my eye on for weeks now. I love it! Thanks Aunt Tanna! And she is by far one of the most beautiful pregnant women I know! We had such a good time hanging out at the mall.

We also went to the fair - Caleb's first state fair experience, and he definitely enjoyed it. So many new things to look at, hear, smell etc - he was entertained for hours.


Caleb was so tuckered out, but wouldn't go to sleep. A great friend told me that she had to hold her little one in a bear hug and just let him cry until he fell asleep. So Marc decided to try it, and voila! He only cried for about 5-10 minutes and then they were both conked out for over an hour. And I got some much needed "me" time.


We also got to have lunch today with Gramps, Grammy, and Aunt Nancy. Sorry no pics, but it was so good to see them. We're so thankful to have family nearby.
4 comments:
I love the video of him sitting up, how funny!! I had fun with you guys too...thanks for the sweet sentence, it made me smile after another tough day. I love you more than you will ever know!
I have always wanted to go to the fair-what a fun weekend! Seriously, Caleb looks just like Emily sometimes and your dad others-he is just adorable! I can't wait to actually see him in person-think you will be in Henrietta anytime soon ? ;)
What is it with our kids not sleeping after the fair?!?!
:)
Hey, Laura. I hope you're not creeped out that I found your blog. I was looking at Karen Gaskill's, which is linked to Tanna's, which is linked to yours. So here I arrived.
It looks like you are so happy and doing so well. I am thrilled for you and Marc and Caleb. You have a beautiful family. We've come a long way since elementary school, haven't we?
My blog is pathetically kept up, but my email is karla.bell @ gmail.com (take out the spaces) if you want to catch up sometime.
-Karla
Post a Comment