What an incredibly eventful month! Caleb got 2 teeth, started pulling up, and started crawling...all within 4 days of one another!!! He's always been a happy baby, but it is amazing to see how excited he is now that he can get where he wants to go.
For some reason he really likes the laundry baskets...this is the first time he pulled up.

Who needs "toys" when you can play with a laundry basket?!

If you look carefully, you can see the 2 bottom teeth...sorry ignore the tears. My poor child...he's crying and here I am trying to snap photos of his teeth! But it was the only time I could get a picture of his teeth...somehow I don't think he cares too much. Mommy turning his melt down into a photo op only made him madder!

This is his favorite spot. Seriously, I am not used to having a child follow me into the kitchen! I still have so much baby proofing to do!

I love cold football weather!

This is a first - Caleb was so tired he literally fell asleep sitting up!

It was too funny!
3 comments:
WOW!! Way to go, Caleb! He's growing some more hair, too... :-)
Y'all are too cute in your hoodies! Miss you girl.
What great pics! You two look so adorable in your cold weather gear!
Ava and I hope to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment