
Caleb loves trying to walk with his new toy - thanks Mimi and Pappi!
We had a slight injury, and Caleb cut his finger. Problem is - it was bleeding and he was getting blood everywhere, but he immediately tried to eat the bandaid off his finger! (I had never pondered this dilemma before! But then again you never imagine your 9 month old with a cut, bleeding finger either - I guess I better get used to it!) But a smart husband, a mitten and some tape, and voila. Poor child, he got used to the nub after a little while!
I am so very thankful that my child sleeps in the car!
Some of you know, many of you do not - I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in November. It has been a long road, but we know that the Lord is taking care of us in it. Over the last 2 weeks I have had to start a new medication and switch Caleb to formula. It has not been easy, and I can definitely empathize with any who have had to suddenly wean their child before either of them were ready. We've had our share of sleepless nights of Caleb's rather loud and passionate opinions about the change! Right now we take our sleep any way we can get it - sleeping on mom is still one of his favorites (and always a sweet time for mom!)
3 comments:
He is such a little man, I can't wait to see him this weekend! And I love the family picture of you all over Christmas, you all look like models!!
Great blog...Brylee loves the car too, thank goodness! When all else fails, I get her in the car and go to sonic! I am happy, and she is asleep-haha!! Cant wait to see you guys this weekend. The lady said to get there a little early, maybe 9:50, since we have 3 kids! Love you!
I love the sleeping in the car picture!! And I too heard all the "big boy " comments for along time...but they do even out! Now I look at Austin and cant believe he was that "big" baby just a year ago!!
Hey--hows MDO going?? Guess we can talk about that next week!
Post a Comment