Monday, March 9, 2009

Thirty-One

I have shared with some of you about my new venture into a home party business called Thirty-One. I just joined as a consultant with this faith-based organization. The great part about it is that it allows me to earn some income so that we can get Marc through seminary, while at the same time the hours allow me to stay at home with Caleb.

Basically, I sell all kinds of fun items for women, such as purses, bags, organizational items, home decor, as well as the cutest baby items (diaper bags, bibs, blankets etc) beginning in April! What I love about it is that all of the products make great gifts. Almost all of the products can be embroidered with a personalized name or message. You can either purchase items online or host a party for me, and then you have the opportunity to earn all kinds of free items.

The parties are a lot of fun, a great opportunity to get together with your friends, and require minimal work from the hostess. It is a little hard to get started with a business like this, so if you are at all interested in hosting a party, I would be so appreciative and would LOVE to talk to you. You can view the catalog and get my contact information from my site
www.mythirtyone.com/laurarose

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am excited for you! I cant wait to do a party in April...I am still trying to figure out which night is best but I will let you know. Love ya