"Man makes his plans, but the Lord directs his path" Proverbs 16:9
I just knew the shirt was going to say "Proud Big Brother" :)
It's a good thing he's so cute! :)
LOVE IT!! I need one. Teague has a camo shirt that says Fatigued...but I think they need to make that shirt for the parents not the baby!!
That is hilarious, L...he should have had one in newborn and infant size, too! ha ha! Can't believe how much that cutie has grown. Miss you much--I'm having company this weekend, but I hope to call you early next week! Love you girl!!!
LOL too funny!! Its crazy how a few words can say it all! Love you girl. Happy Mothers Day, I hope it was special!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just knew the shirt was going to say "Proud Big Brother" :)
It's a good thing he's so cute! :)
LOVE IT!! I need one. Teague has a camo shirt that says Fatigued...but I think they need to make that shirt for the parents not the baby!!
That is hilarious, L...he should have had one in newborn and infant size, too! ha ha! Can't believe how much that cutie has grown. Miss you much--I'm having company this weekend, but I hope to call you early next week! Love you girl!!!
LOL too funny!! Its crazy how a few words can say it all! Love you girl. Happy Mothers Day, I hope it was special!
Post a Comment