"Man makes his plans, but the Lord directs his path"
Proverbs 16:9
Monday, October 5, 2009
I still can't believe it...
We had our 20 week sono today and baby looks great and healthy! I absolutely couldn't believe it, but It's a GIRL!!! We are so excited. We've had lots of questions about names - not sure yet, but we'll let you know when we decide!
That is so awesome, Laura! Now you can have it all over and done with just like I did. Our kids our 17 months apart. Cole is 7 and Brooke turns 6 on Friday. I will say that the first year was very difficult but it was sooo worth it. We're happy it worked out the way it did! Congrats!
*by the way, I deleted the first comment cause I couldn't stand the one grammar mistake I made :)
4 comments:
That is so awesome, Laura! Now you can have it all over and done with just like I did. Our kids our 17 months apart. Cole is 7 and Brooke turns 6 on Friday. I will say that the first year was very difficult but it was sooo worth it. We're happy it worked out the way it did! Congrats!
*by the way, I deleted the first comment cause I couldn't stand the one grammar mistake I made :)
Yay for Baby Girl Rose!! Can't wait to meet her!
SOO exciting!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment