- Caleb has only had about 4 spankings total in his short little life, and it's always something major that merits a spanking. Well, a few weeks ago he got mad at me for telling him to go to time out. In his anger he turned around and kicked Karis in the head (she was playing on the floor). She, of course, was screaming, and he, of course, had a spanking coming his way. So anyhow I took Karis to her bed to lay her down and told Caleb to wait in his room for me. As I walked into his room I saw him laying over his chair swatting his bottom saying "Caleb spank myself". I had to turn and walk back out of the room so he didn't see me laughing.
- When Karis is crying in the car (which thankfully is becoming much less often!) Caleb starts telling her "almost home baby girl, almost home baby girl". It's so sweet.
The other day I set Karis on the couch to run and do something in the kitchen. She started crying and Caleb came over to her and started patting her leg and saying "It's ok. Mommy be right back baby girl." He's such a good big brother!
- Caleb is really into baseball right now, and he can hit and throw really well. The funny part is that he always wants to wear his baseball cap AND his helmet, so this is what we get :)
1 comment:
OMIGOSH!!! Those pictures of the hat and helmet are SOOOO funny...what a goofball!
I love the one with the hat turned around backwards....such a little dude!
Aunt Missy loves you!
Post a Comment