Thursday, April 3, 2008

40 Weeks Pregnant


Marc and I went to dinner last night and took some final pictures of me pregnant. I can't believe the day is almost here. My due date is in 2 days (the 5th), and considering the fact that I'm up at 4 am timing contractions, the day really might already be here! That shocking day I found out I was pregnant seems like such a long time ago. Now I can't wait to be a mom and to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Hopefully we'll be posting pictures of Baby Rose soon!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAURA!!!! I am also up at 4am and just got your message. Let me be the first to comment on your blogspot! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to hear all about Baby Rose! You will be such a great mommy! LOVE YOU and I am praying for you!

Lesley said...

I am now up too and just found your great new blog!! You DO look beautiful!! Timing contractions? Guess I will wait to see if I hear from you!! I am so excited for you guys.

Tara said...

YAY!!! Gorgeous pic, L! We are anxiously awaiting the exciting news. Looking forward to keeping up with y'all via the blog!

Anonymous said...

Laura Rose!!! I am so proud you have a blog going...and yes, shocked!! Its funny because I was getting ready this morning and was thinking "Man, Laura is about to have this baby without a blog!!" And then I get to work and see you made one--too funny! I hope I see you this weekend!! I love you!

Whittney said...

I want to know what the heck all of these people who commented above me are doing up at 4AM? SO glad to see your blog and I can't wait to get a phone call!

Alyssa said...

You look wonderful!

Emily said...

Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!
Love you guys!

Lyndsey Newton said...

LAURA! I am so excited for ya'll-I know you must be a ball of emotions-I will be praying for all of you this week and can't wait to see pics. You are absolutely radiant! Love and hugs!

~Lyndsey

Anonymous said...

Laura! You look so gorgeous! I didn't know you were pregnant. I'm 40 weeks late, but congrats! You are going to be a FABULOUS Mommy! I'm praying for you as you take on this new role in life. Warning -- you will, for the rest of your life, be know as ________'s Mom!! You no longer have a name! I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing wonderful things about your sweet family. Is this the first grandbaby for your parents? Love you! Happy diaper changing!

Dana

Carol McCall TX said...

Loved meeting this little blessing Caleb! Love, Don and Carol