Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 Months Old!

Our little boy is growing so fast. We went to the pediatrician yesterday for his 2 month check up and I was floored at how much he has grown. I knew he was getting heavy, but I didn't expect the scale to show 13 pounds and 11 ounces!!! He's 23 and 3/4 inches long. That means he's gained 6 pounds and 4 inches since he was born, in just 2 short months! Caleb is starting to hold his head up really well, he definitely knows who his momma is, and he's smiling lots! Words can't describe the joy when your precious child looks you right in the eye and gives you a big toothless grin! This is a picture after his doctor visit. He got 4 shots and hardly cried!
Caleb's favorite thing is still to sleep on his mom or dad....mom at night...dad for naps. But he is getting much better about sleeping on his own at night, too.

He's getting so big!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, great blogs!! I felt like i was catching up! I love all the faces!! I am so glad I will be there in ONE week to see you guys more!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Laura, great blogs!! I felt like i was catching up! I love all the faces!! I am so glad I will be there in ONE week to see you guys more!! I love you!