"Man makes his plans, but the Lord directs his path" Proverbs 16:9
I was thinking about you guys on your anniversary! Hope it was awesome! And I love catching up on your and your growing family.I miss you guys!Jan Meredith Wear Quick :)
What a great blog! Congrats on 2 years! In the "got milk" shirt I see Emily's eyes in Caleb! See you soon~
Cute new blogs girl!! I love the first wedding picture of this blog...always been my favorite!! Love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was thinking about you guys on your anniversary! Hope it was awesome! And I love catching up on your and your growing family.
I miss you guys!
Jan Meredith Wear Quick :)
What a great blog! Congrats on 2 years! In the "got milk" shirt I see Emily's eyes in Caleb! See you soon~
Cute new blogs girl!! I love the first wedding picture of this blog...always been my favorite!! Love you!
Post a Comment