Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 Months

A linebacker in the making, Caleb weighs in at 19 lbs 12 oz and 27 inches at just 6 months! He's trying so hard to crawl. He spots something he wants a few feet away and just dives for it. He ends up doing a face plant into the carpet or landing on his hands and knees and then not being able to go anywhere. Either way, he's frustrated! I'm just trying to savor these last moments I have before he is EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING! As you can see, he gets to things that I don't think he can reach...that's my purse he's chewing on.
We started solids a few weeks ago. Caleb took to it like a fish to water...yumm...peas...
He has this goal he loves to play with (thanks Missy and Kevin) - unfortunately it usually ends up on top of him.
A rare, rare moment of weakness...never let them know you're tired!
Our pediatrician called Caleb a "party baby". Some of you know my struggles with this sweet, spirited boy who doesn't like to go to sleep for fear he'll miss something.

So far Caleb LOVES sports. He likes the Roughriders, and he especially loves going to football games! Seriously, you can hardly get him to pay attention to anything but what's going on on the field.
First bite of applesauce...
Second bite of applesauce...
Seriously, mom, this is not my deliriously tired face...


2 comments:

Tara said...

So sweet...looks like he loves riding in his Beco! I almost always put Adaya on the back now...she's getting too heavy! What a precious bundle of joy he is--and such personality! Love & miss you.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and him, and the one of your mom and him!! Very cute!