Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy 1st Halloween!

Last night we went to Aunt Nancy's work for a Halloween party. It was at a retirement community, and those old folks couldn't get enough of Caleb! (And yes, I did chop my hair off!)


Caleb's best horse pose
Caleb with his Grammy
Caleb and Aunt Nancy
Thanks Grammy for my Halloween sleeper!
All tuckered out after a long night of partying with retirees and watching a high school football game!






7 comments:

Whittney said...

OMG!!! I love your hair! It was more than I expected and so perfect! And Caleb is cute too... :)

Meredith said...

Totally love the hair! Scary, isn't it?

I've already gotten mine cut again, even shorter, and I dyed it red. I'll let you know when I get pics up on my blog!

Your Caleb is too cute! I'll be praying for you and your party baby!

Tara said...

Very pretty new "do", Laura!

Lyndsey Newton said...

Laura, I love your hair!! Caleb's pretty cute too ;)

Brittany said...

What a great cow outfit and his smiles are so adorable!!

Lesley said...

I tooo LOVE your hair!! Looks awesome!! And Caleb looks adorable!! What a precious little horsey he is!!

Anonymous said...

Love your hair....and Calebs costume! He was smiling so big--too cute!