"Man makes his plans, but the Lord directs his path"
Proverbs 16:9
Thursday, April 9, 2009
He's Walking!!!
This is a week old, so he's walking even better now! It's been so exciting to watch him enter this new stage. He is definitely excited about being able to walk!
Awesome!!! It is crazy how close it is to his first birthday! I love all your other blogs too...I didnt know you had updated them til just now...I got behind. He didnt get too messy in his cake....but you still got some cute pictures!! He was probably wondering why it was ok to dig in!!!
See you next Friday...I think we will have over 10 :)
2 comments:
Yea Caleb!!! What a big boy. I love all your new posts and his party looked like fun!
Awesome!!! It is crazy how close it is to his first birthday! I love all your other blogs too...I didnt know you had updated them til just now...I got behind. He didnt get too messy in his cake....but you still got some cute pictures!! He was probably wondering why it was ok to dig in!!!
See you next Friday...I think we will have over 10 :)
Post a Comment