Monday, May 11, 2009

1 year pictures

These first pictures I took in some nearby bluebonnets, just on a whim one day, but I think some of them turned out really well!
And the rest of the pictures my dad took at the arboretum a few weeks ago!





6 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the ones in the flowers!! It's hard to believe Caleb has light hair when you and Marc are so dark headed.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you put all these on here. I loved the ones you gave to me, and I never got to tell you! Thank you, they are beautiful...

Karen said...

I love that he sucks his thumb... how cute is that!!!!

Global Future said...

Wow...
Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

I would like to share information about how to stop global warming.
Please visit:
http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Please share this blog to your family and friends. Together we can save our planet for next generation.

Keep blogging.
Keep green and clean.
Thank you for your real participation and
have a nice day.

Mary said...

I love the family shot and the one of him sitting on the bench...very GQ!

Lindsay said...

Oh how cute! Really... those are great pictures!
Hi, we met at Grayson's 1st Birthday. We both had chunky little babies..haha!
Anyway, then I talked with your Hubby at Grayson's 2nd Bday. Hope your feeling better by the way :) So I have a really cute picture of your son that I wanted to send you...send me an email @
lindsaysaenz@tx.rr.com so I can get your email and I will send it to you!!! Have a great weekend!