Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas

I know. I know. Christmas was a month ago. But at least I'm getting some pictures up! We had a great week of Christmas spending time with family. And we even got a white Christmas! My parents got a good bit of snow at their house. Caleb loved discovering the snow with Pappi.


Caleb and Grayson love their Mimi!
We couldn't get Caleb to wear the santa hat by itself, but as long as he could wear his own hat underneath, he didn't even notice.
Marc and I got Caleb a helmet so he can ride on the back of his daddy's bike. He loves to wear the helmet and watch his daddy ride the bike, but he's still freaked out at the idea of getting on the bike.
For Christmas Eve, we got to spend some special time just the 3 of us. But I was so bummed. We had big plans to go look at lights in Highland Park, but the ice was so bad, we had to turn around and come back home after just getting 3 miles down the highway.
Caleb loves his Grammy.
Caleb was pretty sick most of the week, but his Gramps helped take good care of him.
He also had lots of fun with his Aunt Janice.

And probably the coolest toy car I've ever seen - a BMW just like the one his Gramps drives.

No comments: