Alright, so I just talked with my OB. More crazy news. Apparently there was something wrong with the first test - the one that they said was not good and her lungs were not developed yet. We still had to wait 2 hours for the more in-depth second test, but my Dr. said there was no way that those results would be ok if the first wasn't. So she just had the hospital send me home. Well, now the second test results show that Karis' lungs look great and well-developed. They're apparently more reliable than the first test. But my OB said they never should have gotten the results that they did on the first test, that it was basically impossible. Crazy. So, my OB asked what I was doing tomorrow, b/c they have an opening at noon. You'd think I would have jumped on that chance, but I told her that Marc had already told the school he would work and said he didn't need a sub anymore. Also, we will have more help from family etc b/c it's easier for them later in the week.
SO, long story short....we have a c-section scheduled for noon on Thursday. This one should not change....that is unless I go into labor or my water breaks before then! So pray for a safe delivery this Thursday at noon!
3 comments:
Oh my word!!!! I love you so much, I am so sorry you are having to go through all this!! There must be some reason that God wanted her born on Thursday. (That really is Jenna's birthday-haha!) Cant wait to meet her!
Oh wow..well at least now you know she is good to go AND have an end to your craziness! And it gives you two more days to get all those things done that you couldn't fit in before today OR you can use those last two days to enjoy just you and your baby boy. Hugs...
yay!! We'll see you soon to meet Karis!!
Post a Comment