Thursday, February 4, 2010
She'll be here in 2 days....maybe...
Yet another Dr. visit today. The polyhydramnios has gotten worse (the amniotic fluid level has risen), and I am 37 weeks but measuring at 45!!! Dang fluid. Also this little girl is apparently too cozy in there b/c she has not dropped at all and I am not dilated at all. It's not safe for me to keep going like this, risk of uterine rupture etc. So the plan is to go in for an amniocentesis on Saturday morning to see if Karis' lungs are developed enough, and if they are we will do a c-section the same day. Please pray her lungs are well developed. If not I'll have to be on bed-rest for the next week and then hopefully do the c-section at 38 weeks. I'm just really uncomfortable (who wouldn't be if their uterus was 8 weeks bigger than it was supposed to be!) and ready to be done. Some women really enjoy pregnancy. I am not one of them. Give me the newborn, sleepless nights, poopy diapers etc. I'll take it any day over pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thinking of you and praying for you "two!" Let me know if you need anything....hugs!!
I'm glad you updated, I was counting on it! Can't wait to see that sweet baby's face, and I pray it's sooner than later!
Oh girl I can't wait to see sweet Karis!!!!! I think she's gonna look just like you!!!!
Oh wow! I will pray hard for a healthy baby girl on February 6th!!
Amen sister! I hear ya!
Thanks for the update - I have been wondering...
I am praying for you and Miss Karis that all will be safe and healthy. I am here for anything you need.
Post a Comment